Why Hire Obenshain Law Group?
Choose Our Harrisonburg Firm Serving All of Virginia
At Obenshain Law Group, we know the extensive amount of rehabilitation and long periods of recovery that personal injuries require. Our firm remains focused on representing those who have been injured as a result of others’ actions and outright abuse. In addition to practicing personal injury and elder abuse, we also handle will contests.
We Put Clients First
At our firm, each new client is treated with respect and care. In addition to coping with your injuries, you have decided to seek justice for yourself and your family, and you deserve to have trusted representation on your side. Our firm’s work involves prompt service, thorough explanation of the legal process, and proven success. This success extends into the courtroom as a result of the approach we take toward clients. Juries are sensitive to the sincerity and respect the attorneys show to each client.
With 30+ years of experience, Attorney Mark Obenshain has been recognized for:
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Recovered millions in compensation for clients
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation, 2006-2014
- Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference, Permanent Member
- Selected to "Legal Elite," Civil Litigation, Virginia Business, 2001-2012
- Selected to "Virginia Super Lawyers," Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters
- Business Corporate, 2006-2008
- Business Litigation, 2009-2013
Obenshain Law Group serves clients in Harrisonburg, Winchester, Luray, Staunton, Charlottesville, and throughout Virginia.
“The most competent business law attorneys in Virginia”- Steve Chahal
“They are simply the best!”- Debra C.
“I'm truly grateful for my case being in such great hands, as I would further trust no one other than Mark for any further legal ...”- Heather Hoover